These engineering maps of business and industrial districts of Ogdensburg were drawn in April of 1892 by the Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited. They are
made possible by the work of David Martin of Ogdensburg, who meticulously scanned and compiled them. Click on the number in any of the colored areas to open the map for that area. Please note that in the interests of researchers, the maps are presented in large format so that all type may be read, and as such, will require extended download times. Please make reference to the legend to gain vital information on the structures.